A bit about us
The Portuguese Language Centre was founded in 2011 by the Portuguese language teacher Juliana Menezes to promote and spread the language in Ireland.
Every year, hundreds of students from all over the globe come to learn Portuguese with us for various reasons and purposes. For over five years we have been providing high quality classes for people who have partners from Brazil, Portugal, Angola or Mozambique and for others who come to study in order to be able to communicate well in Portuguese either to go on a trip or work in one of the countries where Portuguese is spoken.
We offer different types of classes, from complete beginners to advanced, from afternoon to evening in a very convenient location in the city centre, only minutes from O'Connell Street and a few steps from major transport links.
Our group classes hold a maximum of 8 students allowing more interactive lessons and quicker improvement.
We also offer individual classes, in company classes, cultural workshops, events, movies in Portuguese and conversation classes.
The centre has a small library with Books, magazines, CDs and movies in Portuguese to be lent.
Our centre is registered with the local authorities in Ireland and it has some friends of the school like the Embassy of Brazil in Dublin and various educational companies who contributed books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
What differentiates us?
- Our teachers are native speakers and highly specialized and experienced in
Portuguese Language teaching for foreigners
- We use a wide variety of materials to teach Portuguese as a second language
- Individual attention - a maximum of 8 students in each group class
- We provide the best combination of learning and fun in our classes
- Dynamic classes where the students start speaking from the very first day